6 Ways To Use Peppermint Essential Oil Roll-On
6 Ways You Can Use Peppermint Essential Oil Roll-On:
- Apply it to your chest. The menthol in peppermint will give a similar affect to a chest rub.
- Peppermint improves concentration. Inhale peppermint when sitting down to work or when you need to focus on a task.
- Take peppermint essential oil on road trips and roll on your neck and inhale for motion sickness. Though it's never a replacement for medical attention, many people find that peppermint eases their nausea.
- Peppermint can ease muscle tension. Try rolling it on your feet, back, neck, and other tired muscles at the end of a long day.
- When the weather is warm, roll peppermint on the back of your neck and behind your ears to create a cooling sensation.
- It's sharp, bright scent can boost your mood and reduce stress. Roll it on your wrists and inhale for its therapeutic benefits.
If you enjoyed this post, you might enjoy our Essential Oils for Self-Care Printable Guide. You'll learn all about our 10 favorite essential oils for self-care and lots of ways to use them all. Sign up below and we'll send it right over :)