DIY Essential Oil Cooling Spray
Looking for a quick way to cool of during the summer when you can't jump in a pool? Try our easy, 4 ingredient DIY Essential Oil Cooling Spray recipe.
This recipe uses Peppermint Essential Oil and Eucalyptus Essential Oil for their cooling properties on your skin (as a bonus, they smell amazing). The witch hazel helps to disperse the essential oils in the distilled water.
You can make this recipe in just a few minutes and keep it on hand to cool you down whenever you need.
- Distilled water (tap is okay but distilled is best)
- 1 tsp witch hazel (optional)
- 15 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
- 15 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Combine witch hazel and essential oils in a 4 oz spray bottle.
- Top with water.
- Shake well.
Spritz this lovely little potion on the back of your neck and on your arms for a quick cool-down. Remember to keep this spray out of your eyes, the cooling affect is not enjoyable there.